SCARPA® ROM Standard
WHY WE HAVE CALCULATED THE RANGE OF MOTION?
- Alpine touring means uphill with and without ski
- High ROM value means maximum performance and comfort
- Our products have the best ROM in the market
- Our products ensure maximum comfort and performance
WHICH IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR THE ROM?
- Doesn’t exist any standard norm for the ROM
- Comparison of value published by different brand and media is not correct
- SCARPA® has determinated the ROM by creating his own standard
- Our standard gives the opportunity to avoid any misunderstanding
WHY WE HAVE CALCULATED THE BACKWARDS MOTION?
- The backwards motion affects uphill tour ability
- Backward Motion = Degrees back compared to pivot point of the boot
THE SCARPA® ROM STANDARD
1/4 A human foot into a boot
2/4 Natural range of motion forward
3/4 Natural range of motion back
4/4 SCARPA® ROM = Total degrees forward and back compared to pivot point of the boot