- Selling Price
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- Paths & Trails
- Eco Stretch Textile
- PRESA® APR-002 / SuperGum Eco
- evolo® Suede 1.6mm
- 330 g (½ pair size 42)
SPRIT EVO combines urban and climbing styles to create a shoe with a clear green derivation, thanks to the new eco-sustainable suede upper and the sole made of recycled materials. It is ready to represent the SCARPA tribe, made of people who love the mountains and travelling, people in search of the feeling of freedom that needs eyes and feet to be experienced.
- FIT: comfort is a strong point of these shoes, characterized by a wide fit. They are low top lace-ups with padded collar for support, flexibility and comfort.
- UPPER: in new eco-sustainable suede evolo® , an innovative production process that respects the environment and circular economy principles, recovering and regenerating suede processing waste and significantly reducing the chemical products without any further addition of chromium, while also cutting down on CO2 emissions and the use of water.
- LACING: the lacing is in 100% recycled PE, derived from packaging materials, bottles and containers for food.
- SOLE: The new PRESA® sole has a solid and compact look. The midsole is made of medium density compressed EVA (15% recycled). The outsole compound is made of 40% recycled rubber and 30% natural rubber.