Rebel Lite GTX WMN
- Selling Price
Scarpa’s Rebel line has been evolving with the design input of Ueli Steck. The Rebel Lite offers the DNA of Scarpa’s top climbing boots...
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- Winter Mountaineering
- Alpine Summer
- Winter Mountain Walk
- Mountain Walk
- Paths & Trails
- Via Ferrata
- Crampon Rating
- L-TECH + MICROTECH Water-Res + SUEDE Water-Res + S-TECH Fabric
- Gore-Tex (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Mid Sole
- Pro + Rubber
- 1060g pair 38
The Rebel Lite offers the DNA of Scarpa’s top climbing boots in a lighter form and is perfect for the enthusiast who's looking for a hybrid boot that will not only walk well but also climb, scramble, via Ferrata and take the occasional use of crampons for a summit dash or glacier crossing.
There are 3 distinct features to the Rebel family -
- The NAG last provides all day comfort, but focuses the foot in a toe central position making the boots climb really well.
- The sock fit tongue gusset made of Schoeller fabric reduces bulk and weight and literally sucks the volume out of the boot like the elastic gusset of a rock slipper.
- Its triple injection PU layers in the sole wedge provide the state of the art in weight reduction and underfoot comfort.
The Rebel Lite is GTX lined and the outsole is a new Vibram Mulaz which offers an improved cleating depth in all zones of the sole.
Its TPU crampon ledge allows the use of a new matic style binding (this boots does stretch the traditional thinking behind a conventional B2 boot classification given the boots apparent softness, however it has been extensively tested by guides in the Dolomites and by Brian hall in a New Zealand winter). The add a flex bar to a pair of Grivel Air Tech new matic for example makes a great combination or use a classic C1 rated crampon like the Grivel G10 NC