Golden Gate ATR WMN
- Selling Price
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- 4 mm
- Stretch Textile
- Fabric + Film + Microfibre
- 490g (per pair size 38)
The women's Golden Gate ATR is the perfect shoe for running medium to long distance on mixed terrain, including off-road as well as paved surfaces. This model is well suited to athletes of any weight and experience level, who are looking for a reliable and comfortable shoe for their daily training.
The Golden Gate ATR is an extremely versatile road-to-trail transitional running shoe in the world of trail running.
- Fit: With a perfect, women's specific foot-wrapping fit, it allows adaptability to different foot shapes, thanks to the Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system.
- Upper: A lightweight and breathable upper with a structural wave closure system designed for optimal fit, and featuring an integrated collar and tongue to provide easy foot entry and fantastic fit around the ankle.
- Midsole: The "i-Respond" propulsion system enhances the thrust phase, amplifying energy input with greater energy return.
- Sole: Exclusive PRESA® sole, composed of 4mm variable lug shapes, ensuring traction off road while the central EVA zones facilitate the cushioning on paved surfaces.