RECOMMENDED CUSTOMER INSPECTION
RECOMMENDED CUSTOMER INSPECTION of the following boots.
Based on our policy of customer care, we have decided as a precautionary measure to recommend an inspection of the following boots.
- F1 LT, F1 LT Women’s
- F1 XT
- F1 GT, F1 GT Women’s
REASON FOR INSPECTION
In limited cases, these boots may have screws that do not ensure adequate connection of the ski/walk mechanism to the cuff.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE AFFECTED?
This potential issue only affects production batches 222 600010 and above bought between August 2022 and January 5th 2023. Any boots purchased in the UK after 05/01/23 are NOT affected.
HOW TO RECOGNISE THE BATCH?
If you have the original box:
- The production batch number is located in the upper right corner as shown in the image below
If you do not have the original box;
- Place the Ski/Walk mechanism in “walk” mode.
- Push cuff back as shown in image 1 below.
- Locate year of manufacture stamp moulded into the cuff and shown in image 2.
- If the moulded arrow points to 2019, 2020 or 2021 then they are NOT affected by this issue, and screw replacement is NOT necessary.
- If the arrow points to 2022, then they may be affected by this issue and the screws should be replaced.
WHAT TO DO
If your boots are affected, then please contact us for instructions on replacing the screws.