- RIDE POWER BLOCK: easy mechanism to unlock and lock due to the absence of the connecting rod between the shell and cuff. Friction is reduced to zero to maximize the freedom of movement.
- EXTENDED BUCKLE RACK: the last element of the rack plays an important role during the uphill: it efficiently locks the buckle, preventing any movement and guaranteeing optimum comfort during the walk.
- SCARPA® FINGER STRAP: made of PU and sewed on the final part of the power strap. Its special design, with a central hole, allows you to open and close the strap using one finger with gloves on.
- SPECIAL ZIPPED RACK: special hinged rack that simplifies getting in and out of the boot when the liner is on.
- PROTECTIVE RAYS: design to protect the first buckle from accidental impacts.
- ASYMMETRIC SPOILER: spoiler with asymmetric design and differentiated thicknesses. Adjustable in height.
- TOOTH PROFILE: The upper profile of the cuff has a serrated shape that keeps the 45mm strap in the correct position.
- SCARPA® S.P.I. SNOW PROTECTION INSERT: Smooth closure • Keeps the snow out
- FRS BUCKLE: New design • More lightness
CARBON CORE technology
Power Transmission and anti-torsion control. Advanced technology for maximum performance. "CARBON CORE Technology" is a carbon insert that is over-injected on the shell sole to stiffen the boot and improve the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell.
Axial Power Control
"Axial Power Control" helps to improve the inclination of the ankle-knee joints, for more precise edge grip. The inclination of 2° medial axis allows for more sensitive and responsive skiing, especially on the steep slopes.
Range of motion
A 27° range of motion to give you the best performance in downhill and a comfortable walking during the way up.
Rider Power Block
Easy mechanism to unlock and lock due to the absence of the connecting rod between the shell and cuff. Friction is reduced to zero to maximize the freedom of movement during the walking. Total cuff range of 27 degrees. Innovation patented by SCARPA®.
OVERLAP CLOSURE Tecnology
Designed to ensure a perfect wrap of the cuff and the shell. "OVERLAP CLOSURE Technology" allows the correct movement of the ankle and creates a direct power transmission to the skis. The front of the cuff is separated into two area, between the cuff buckle, for an uniform and precise closure of the tibial area. Differentiated thickness and oblique profile on the bottom guarantees the correct wrapping of the forefoot without any point of pressure.
SCARPA® FINGER STRAP
Made of PU and sewed on the final part of the power strap. Its special design, with a central hole, allows you to open and close the strap using one finger with gloves on.
Specific design with differentiated thickness for an easy fit and and reduced weight. The cuff is built to house the unique oversized buckle that facilitates the lock.
Made of steel and aluminum. Lightness and ergonomic design. The oversized unique buckle of the cuff offers a wide range of setting and the proper wrapping around the foot.
New sliding rack with 6 teeth. This rack easily adapts the cuff to all types of calf because has the possibility to slide in three different positions to reach an extra extension of 67 mm.