- SCARPA® FINGER STRAP
- Easy to handle - Functional design
- EVO V-FRAME
- Rigidity - Support
- AIR VENTILATION
- Breathable - Dry foot
- MIRAGE PRO SKI-WALK SYSTEM
- Downhill control • Walking comfort
- Scarpa® Cayman Sole - Vibram®
- Allows the positioning and attachment of the boot easily and securely. The lateral grooves allow for a smooth and quick insertion.
- ZEUS LITE BUCKLES
- New design - Facilitate use - Eaven distribution of the closing pressure
- HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM
- Touring comfort - Downhill performance
- BI-INJECTED TONGUE
- Good rigidity - Flexible bellow
- WIREGATE TOUR-LOCK
- Comfort while uphill - Keeps the position
Axial Alpine Technology
Axial Alpine Technology sets a new standard in Alpine ski boots, designed to offer the maximum lightness and comfort possible, combined with the "T -Wing Tongue" system to guarantee maximum performance.
Mirage Pro ski-walk system
The new ski/walk mechanism allows the cuff to be locked/released providing stiffness for downhill control and walking comfort, two locked positions available.
The particular design "EVO V-FRAME" of the cuff stiffens the rear part, by increasing the transmission of force in the movement of forward flexion of the leg.
The design of the cuff, where a series of holes are covered with a membrane to increase breathability, keeping the foot dry and ventilated at all times.
The BI-injected tongue offers good rigidity on the tibia area, and the soft bellows facilitate the touring.
Scarpa® Finger Strap
Is made of PU stitched at the end of the power strap. Its design allows for easy opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves.
Heel retention system
Thanks to our HRS and instep straps, heel security has become a SCARPA® trademark. Our instep strap configuration offers incredible fit for both touring comfort and downhill performance.
Quick Step-In insert
Quick Step-In insert with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S®) that show you where to step into the binding quickly and easily, even in deep snow. Quick-Step-in inserts provide 70% easier entry (compared to traditional inserts). Self-guiding notches (or "wings) greatly simplify binding entry.