- Selling Price
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
- Upper Material
- Fell Walk
- Hill Walk
- Paths & Trails
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Mid Sole
- Bi-Density PU Injected
- Shell Trek
- Nubuck 1,6 mm
- 640g (1/2 pair size 42)
This outstanding hiking boot uses a new and unique dual injection technology that develops an exo-skelton, elevating the upper support and protection to new levels for a direct injection boot. The graded thickness of the injection allows a progressive flex to be developed, facilitating a perfect balance between torsional support and instant forefoot comfort. The inner/ softer PU affords outstanding shock absorption and is strongly housed inside the outer layer. The new last is centred on delivering that all important instant comfort. The waterproof and luxurious Nubuck upper features thermo-embossing details to control the upper support and offer a truly dynamic and aggressive appeal. The lace furniture allows the fit to be controlled with both a lace lock and tongue centralisation facility.
- Upper: Nubuck 1,6 mm, with SCARPA® design.
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort for a greater warm, comfort and waterproofness.
- Sole: Bi-density sole with ex points to help boot reactivity on dynamic walking.
- PU insert in low density for shock-absorbing (1st injection) FLEX POINTS to help foot flexion and reactivity of dynamic walks.
- MIDSOLE PU in medium density for more support and stability (2nd injection).
- PU in medium/high density for VIBRAM® rubber outsole support and stability