REVOLUTIONIZE THE PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT OF WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE FOOTWEAR AND GLOVES
OutDry® is the innovative Italian technology to waterproof footwear, gloves and other clothing items where the standard manufacturing techniques based on seam-sealed waterproof fabrics cannot be utilized. Thanks to the OutDry® patented lamination process, the waterproof/ breathable membrane is directly bonded to the external layer of the shoe or glove, perfectly sealing any possible water entry point. Developed and patented by Italian company Nextec srl, in collaboration with Komatsu Seiren co. Ltd. (Japan), OutDry® technology is not an additional membrane in the market but a real innovation in waterproof/breathable footwear and gloves manufacture.
OUTDRY TAKES CONCRETE ADVANTAGE IN TERMS OF WATERPROOFNESS AND COMFORT:
- The External layer and the membrane are a unique body; no more space in between.
- Water penetration is so blocked with any weight increase in wet conditions.
- The membrane has a very high capacity of water vapour permeability.
- The is no seam sealing tape, then enabling to exploit 100% of the membrane breathable surface.
- Keep a large volume of dry air between the skin and the membrane, reducing the risk of dew condensation.